Friday, March 28, 2008

Soren is Getting a BOY cousin..Finally!!!



After 6 girl cousins...well actually 7 if you count Rylie on Craig's side we are finally getting another boy for Soren to hang with.  My brother Tyler and His wife Helen are expecting their third child this August...but most likely the end of July since she tends to deliver 3 weeks early. Grrrr!!!  (**Jealous Much)  His name will be Ethan Tyler which is way cute.  I am just glad they didn't have a girl because they were going to steal my name  for my next son.  Chase.  That would have made me so mad because they knew I wanted that name.  It was that or Soren for Soren's name but I let craig have his way this time.  So Helen if you are reading.....I am documenting this for all to see and never be deleted.....CHASE IS MINE!!!!!  hehe  anyway congratulations!!! and just to let you know ethan from now on might be referred to as "THE THIRD" from birth by craig and I, because "Ender's Game" is one of our favorite books. 

No comments: