Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of july weekend



We took a trip up to Moscow Idaho for a few days to fill up some lose ends, check our apartment and get our mail/packages.  On our way back down to Emmett we stopped by cascade on the 4th to meet up with all of craig's extended family.  His grandmothers cabin is a hot spot for vacation and this weekend they all gathered to build a new outhouse/shower/bathroom.  They weather was perfect...not to hot and a great breeze for anyone doing manual labor outside on the 4th...but for anyone wanting to ski on the water the same great breeze we were experiencing wasn't so wonderful I hear...sorry folks we won!!!!  Anyway the kids had a blast with all of their little cousins...I guess second cousins.  They got really dirty and had so much fun doing it.  It was a pretty great weekend.

2 comments:

Lindz_e said...

Looks like the kids had a lot of fun camping.

Camile said...

I'm glad your memories of me are of me getting stressed about random things! :) Oh well. I do remember being pretty stressed about when Carly kept saying she was chubby. ha!

The first memory of you that I can think of is when I was your visiting teacher. My first time at your house I wondered if you were shy or if you didn't like me...it was neither. I just needed to get to know you. And I'm glad I did! It was fun to have you and your family in Moscow with us.