Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CoSmEtIc SeRgUry

My dad moved his Doctors office in with a few other doctors for a partnership...He was partners with then a fews years ago but parted ways and they finally after 4 years they "pleaded" for him to return so he did. He returned to an office which now offered lazer treatments such as lazer hair removal, spider vein removal, skin tighening and so on. I have been so excited to try this out for months and months. I had my first treatment today. I got my freckles lazered off my face and my hair removed from my legs and armpits. It takes about 5-6 treaments every 6 weeks which being in idaho I won't get to do...so wont get the full permanent hair removal process but for my freckles I can get the last treatment in 2 weeks before I leave so I am pleased about that....ive always hated my freckles. Right now there is some burning and they are really dark and popping out and my face is really red but after a few days they just scab over and fall off...how crazy is that!!!!!! Good thing craig is away for another 2 weeks and doesn't have to witness this right now. I am definantly getting my money's worth down here in California...hopefully I can soak up as much vainness as I can in sunny california before coming home to the real world of Idaho :)

3 comments:

Craig Atkinson said...

I told you not to laser you freckles off!

Katyanne said...

And I told you to shave you beard!

Lindz_e said...

hehe, Can they remove my little moles all over my face? I call them my beauty marks. So its sounds like craig liked your freckles.