Saturday, December 27, 2008

DOLL HOUSE

The last few weeks my brother Tyler has been making Kaydence a doll house. I have been looking into getting one for kaydence for quite some time but they're so expensive and seemed pretty crapy for the money. He has been the major wood worker around here, making cabniets and molding and all sorts of stuff, so I asked him if he could do it. He drew up the plans and got right to work. I have been so excited about it every step of the way. It turned out awesome. I just finished painted and tiling the kitchen and making curtains. At least I have one house to furnish...maybe someday I will have my own :) I probably wouldn't use the same colorscheme though. :) I got the little family dolls but we will hold off on getting more "rooms" furnished for other birthdays and gifts. THANKS TYLER!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!!


No comments: