Sunday, June 28, 2009

Atkinson Family Reunion








This weekend was the Atkinson Family Reunion Camp Out and it was a lot of fun.    We had this great campsite reserved that was like this perfect little peninsula on the lake.  The weather was pefect, about 80-85 with a great breeze the whole time and plenty of shaded trees.  The water was still a little too cold but wasn't too bad if you braved to get in.  The kids had a blast, and it was nice to catch up with everyone.  The camp site was only 15 minutes from where we live so it was nice not to have to travel to far.  I don't think anyone really had to travel to far except an aunt from utah came up.  It's so nice to live so close to family.  Farmers tend to stay close by to one another and I have loved the lifestyle.  It's really nice since my family is all in California and I don't get to see them very often.  The Atkinson's have taken me in as one of their own and I love them all.  

No comments: