Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we went down to california for my little sisters wedding and took advantage of some much needed family bonding on my side. We took all the kids to this pumpkin patch theme park a family has set up on their farm. They have a train that goes all round the farm and a corn maze and ponies and a petting zoo and it is really nice and the kids had a blast.


cutie patutie little ethyn tyler my nephew was so cute and a natural



Serenity Jean would go heeyaa the whole time around...and to think she was scared of these last year when they came.

Soren Craig is my my little cheese bucket!!
!

The white horse was "fast" and so they weren't letting anyone ride it, but they let kaydence because she was the oldest...I was like where is it going to go its just going around in circles. But when the horse was up the other horses butt the whole time I got why maybe we should have avoided it.

Soren was pretty brave on the slides and was going down all sorts of different directions.



This green slide came down from this like 3 story tree house.. The kids had a blast until about 50 kids showed up and bombarded the slide, so we moved on to the ponies.


This slide is a converted barn and was pretty fun.. the kids went up and down about 50 times each.

My sister Tammie and her husband Jesse

Kids watching the train go by after our ride.

No comments: