Thursday, October 29, 2009

HALLOWEEN

We went over to Emmett where my inlaws were having their ward halloween party last friday. The kids had a blast. I forgot my camera, but Lindsey was able to get these few shots of the kids for me in their costumes. Kaydence was minnie mouse and Soren is Superman. I wanted him to be superman becuase of the S...right now while learning letters he is very proud and possessive of everything he see's that has an S in it and thought the superman costume was very fitting. Everyone at the ward would say...oh your superman!!! and he would say no, I'm soren..this is a costume...I don't think he really gets pretending :) But he sure is a cute Soren dressed in a superman costume... And kaydence is cute as a button as always.






kids with grandpa larry after the party... a little hyped up on some sugar :)




2 comments:

Chance and Beth said...

I really like the pictures in a picture frame. What a cute idea. The kids do look Super cute!

Mandy said...

they look so cute! soren's hair is even parted to the side like superman's!