Sunday, March 28, 2010

COUSINS

Last night...I guess very early this moring the 6th out of 6 boys was born. ( 6 boys in 6 weeks)
**also not to mention 3 others in the last year were boys as well..on my side (Ethyn, Legend and CJ)***

Chris (craig's brother) and Karen had Keegan feb 15th

Justin (katy's brother) and wendy welcomed Braxtin (not pictured) March 2nd

Craig and Katy (me) welcomed Ivan March 4th

Derek and Lindsey (craig's sister) welcomed Luke and Cole March 23rd

Richard (craig's nephew) and Brianna welcomed Landen March 28th (not pictured)

Cole, Keegan, Ivan, Luke

(if you happen to live on west idaho in Emmett, don't drink the water or you WILL get pregnant) all the 5 "idaho" babies out of the 6 cousins have recently or currently live on that street.


Here is a picture of Grandma Connie and baby Ivan. Connie didn't like me taking a picture at this angle (thought I was shooting up her nose) I told her it was a sliming angle...then she allowed and smiled graciously :)

No comments: