Monday, May 10, 2010

IVAN 2 MONTHS





Ivan's 2 month birthday has come and gone, boy has time flown by. He has gotten so big. He got his shots and check up and measured

Height: 24 5/8 inches long (96%)

Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz (75%)

Head: 16 inchs (75%)

He also had his blessing last sunday and my whole family came up from california for the occasion...and left with the stomach flu..SORRY.

We had a lot of fun while my family was in town. Craig took the guys shooting. We celebrated my dad's birthday(april 30th) and my brother's birthday (may 1st) as well that weekend and we all went to Wahooz.

I had 27 people sleeping at my house saturday night and we had 43 people over for dinner and ivan's blessing on sunday. It was their first time seeing the house and it was nice having enough room for everyone. I got to meet Ivan's little 2 day older cousin Braxtin for the first time as well and 5 month old CJ.

No comments: