Monday, May 24, 2010

the room is complete!!!!

I didn't finish puting up the wall border on this one wall because I was about 12 inches too short. I was contimplating just ending it behind the door but didn't like that idea so much. So I have been in search for a dresser I could just put the monkey canvas on and have the bare wall border hidden behind that. I have been looking on craig's list for a cheap nice solid dresser for months. I didn't need one right away so I was waiting for the perfect deal. I spotted this one and nabbed it. I got the dresser and matching night stand for $75. It's more than we need for little Ivan at this time but it is solid wood and will grow with him nicely through the years. So the wall border is up!!!!! Shelves are stocked!!!! and the room is complete.... ( FOR NOW :) )

grand total out of pocket expense for room: around $ 270. (crib, bedding, dresser, changing table, shelves, and decor)

and of course ever post is in need of a new picture of the little man himself :)

1 comment:

The Cornett Family said...

That is just super cute!!! I love the monkey theme, but even more, I love the color combo! So cute! And hooray for finding furniture deals on Craigslist!!!