Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer begins....and yet its been hiding under some rain

I guess I've been waiting for something really exciting to post about.  We are currently down in Emmett Idaho which is just north of Boise.  Craig is working for his home town's Prosecuter's office.  He compares it to the Gossip columns since he has to read all day everyday case after case about the lives of people he knows.  He has a trial this tuesday thats all him.  His first case as a lawyer...big moment...good luck craig!!!!!

We have been here for a few weeks and haven't really done much.  Gone shopping a few times, we went camping one weekend over at Gavin Hot springs.  We went up to a Ghost town that apparently is so Ghostly anymore.  Everyone started buying up the houses and fixing them up and now its a pretty flourishing town.  They said people come there thinking its still a touristy town were you can just walk into the houses and look around but instead find someone in their boxers shaving.  not the case for us thank goodness.  

I got some pretty cool pictures but I forgot or have misplaced my cord to put my pictures on the computer so I don't know exactly how this is going to work this summer.  I might just have to take my card in someplace and have them all put on a CD.  I AM LAME!!!!!  I guess if you find pictures on here...you will know that I figured something out. :)

So I went and watched the new "sex and the City" movie the other day.  Had to take myself, the first time I have ever gone to the movie theater by myself.  Not to bad...didn't feel weird.  I had to go by myself because being mormon, don't know any other "closeted" sex and the city watchers.  HAHA (you know who you are)

By the way it was an awesome movie...I cried....I laughed....all around great movie.  It was just perfect.

Also craig and I watched the new indiana jones movie which was also awesome.  I'm thinking this summer is going to be pretty good on the movie front with also that new batman movie coming out soon too.  

Well I hope everyone else's summer is going good. 



No comments: