Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer Fun



Kaydence is finally able to use her barbie car she got for christmas.  She just loves it and is quite the poser.

Summer is finally here, the weather has been so nice this past week.  We have been living outside and the kids are much happier, as well as eat and sleep better.  Soren has learned to steer his bike now and can ride it without me constantly behind him pushing him....you have no idea how much that thrills me.  We are trying to potty train him and have had no luck.  He is just a very modest boy and wont go unless he is wearing something.  Which doesn't surprise me because his whole life has been that way.  He has never once gone when I was changing his diaper or in the bath tub.  I have always been waiting for him to just spray everywhere when I take his diaper off but nope...NEVER.  We have a few more months of summer...hopefully we can get him on the right track by the fall.


We watched the movie "Iron Man" last night and it was really good.  I have to say this summer I have seen 3 movies in the theater already ...I think thats what I have seen in the last 3 years.  It's nice to live so close to family. 


No comments: