Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SUN VALLEY, IDAHO

Craig was lucky enough to be the only intern invited to the IPAA convention (Idaho Prosecutors) up in Sun Valley Idaho.  His Boss Richard Linville was nice enough to give up his hotel room so Craig could take his family.  He went camping instead.  The 195$ a night room was really nice with great expensive wallpaper and ceiling moulding to die for.  The beds seemed comfy enough but both craig and I awoke each morning with a kink in our back...I think we aren't use to "NICE" because we have been sleeping on a air mattress all summer.  While craig was in his meetings all day, the kids and I enjoyed the wonderful amendments the hotel had to offer.  I had to post these pictures of kaydence because she makes me laugh.  She is such a model!!!!!  I have more on our other camera that I will post later.  But I have to pack up because we are headed to moscow early tomorrow morning!!!!!!!










No comments: