Friday, August 22, 2008

Pullman Discovery Center

Well we are back in moscow and still had a few more weeks left on our membership to the discovery center so we decided to go today.  The kids as usually had a blast.



Kaydence was a little hesitant and freaked out about this but Soren wasn't even phased by it and got right up in its dirty little face.





Kaydence just twirled and twirled like a ballerina with these.







I would like to get me some of these when I have a playroom in a house.  The wall is velco and you build different tracks for the balls to roll down hoping to keep the ball in the track.  The kids are pretty smart, figuring out to move the track pieces up or down if the ball doesn't quite make it the first time.



Soren just loved this basketball hoop...he was here shooting half the time we were at the center... even though he never made it once.


3 comments:

hmrickertsen said...

Katy I'm so glad you enjoy going to places like this with your kids. I thought I was alone in the world. However I know Shelby enjoys them also. We'll have to find somewhere like that here when you guys come for Christmas. Also, thanks for the comments on our family picutre. However I remember the first family photo I ever took with the Rickertsen family you were 7 months pregnant. Now I have to get a new family photo with the baby in person. If you have any good ideas for a non traditional pose let me know.

Nicole said...

I realized I haven't checked your blog for a very long time! Somehow I missed feeding your blog into Reader. Oops. It was fun seeing what you did over the summer in Emmett and Sun Valley. I love the pictures at the farm. You have a real talent. Cute scrapbook page by the way!

The Cornett Family said...

Welcome back! That discovery place looks cool, where in pullman is it? Kaydence's hair looks super cute!