Thursday, August 14, 2008

WELCOME HOME!!!

Well we finally made it home to moscow after a summer in Emmett Idaho, where craig was working as a prosector.  He really enjoyed himself and learned a lot and was the first intern  they have ever had that was able to do a jury trial all by himself.  He would love to be hired and live in Emmett but we will see who is hiring after craig passes the bar.

We arrived late last night and I have been unpacking and getting things in order all day while craig studied for his classes that start monday.  He is taking a really big load this semester with 20-21 credits so we will see how often we see him.


1 comment:

Jeff and Lea said...

Hi Katy,
Of course I remember you. So you want twins eh? It is hard but sooooo much fun. I really couldn't tell you much, since these are my first. You already have two kids and adding two more at the same time could be difficult. But I'm sure you'd do fine. And you are right that almost everyone has said at least once that they would love to have twins. I was one and I got my wish. Good luck if you do end up having twins.