Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT!!!!!






My mom and sister Tammie are up visiting from California.  Tammie and her Husband Jesse have started a little vacation tradition to visit and go through all the temples.  Since they could bust out a visit with me they decided to go to the idaho Temples this trip.  On saturday they went through the Boise Temple while Craig and I took our 2 kids and their little cousin Serenity to the Discovery Center.  Today they're on their way to Twin Falls.  Yesterday all temples are closed so we decided to go shopping in Nampa.  We found some great buys at Kohls with there 80-90% sale!!!! and about cleaned out the dress barn...my mother and sister aren't used to seeing so many modest dresses being from california and  just had a hay day for themselves :)  I picked up 3 myself :)  We finished off the evening going to the Two Rivers Day Spa in Eagle getting a back massage, Facial and Pedicure.  It was so so so nice and relaxing and our skin is so soft!!!!!  We have had a little family tradition ourselves since I have  moved away form Cali to always get pedicures together when I come to town...and the tradition continues when they visit me as well.


No comments: