Monday, March 16, 2009

Im alive!!

It's been a while since my Last post because I haven't done much and then we lost internet for a while, but it's back at the moment so I decided to quickly post something before it goes down again. (we are borrowing from my inlaws who live next door and they switched providers who seem to be blocking the ability to "borrow" their internet) seriously how rude right!!!!!  :)   

(when most people say its been a while its been like 3-6 months...but I say it when its been 3 weeks :) )

Craig has been helping his brother in law get his Backyard ready to lay down SOD.  Thanks to Craig's parents being farmers we were able to get some compost to lay down and rented a RotoTiller to mix it into the ground.  They put in sprinkers and are ready to lay the SOD tomorrow.  I think the guys did a great job...looks nice!!!


This is Soren at Aunt Lindsey's 25th Birthday, we celebrated at Red Robin.  It's really been difficult to get a decent picture of Soren because when we take the camera out he gives us "HIS smile face" and it aint pretty!!!!  We have been working with him but no luck.  I have to just sit there ready....and get him to laugh to produce a decent normal smile.  It's hard work and many trials but its worth it once we get a good one.  He is so CUTE!!!!

here is one of Soren and Kaydence before church.  Soren got new shoes and so he wanted them in the picture so we did the classic "sports" pose with the feet in the air :)  It's black and white because I was a tad close and my point and shoot's flash was to much and overexposed his face...but it happened to be the shot with his great smile and I had to salvage it.  :)
I never have a problem getting a good one of Kaydence.  She's my little poser.

No comments: