Saturday, November 14, 2009

baby fun

Last week I got a bunch of the baby stuff out of storage and washed, cleaned and put them back together again in early anticipation of the little guy's arrival. You'd think with the third one we would have everything but after 2 kids and 4 years in storage some things have need to be replaced...ever since I have been on Craig's list looking for good deals. So far I've gotten a really nice changing table, and a boppy with the toy/food tray.

Soren's old baby clothes: these are his NB-3M clothes..im pretty sure baby #3 will most likely be 10 lbs and zoom right past these onto the 3-6, but I've got those all washed as well and ready to go. Except Soren was born in sept and this little guy is due in march so the weather should be about the same for the first little while but for 3-6M Soren was in full blown Winter and this little guy will be full on summer so it seems every 3 months or so we will have the right kind of clothes and then the next 3 month change we will need different.

Bassinet: this has been used by a lot of babies starting with my younger brother Mack who is now 13 (he might have just turned 14 last october..I can't remember now if he turned 13 or 14)

Car Seat with new baby head support.

The Swing/Gilder

New purchase: Changing table (got for $30)

New purchase: Blue Bumbo with tray

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow, you are way ahead of the game! I haven't even begun to think about taking out the baby clothes yet! I just have to get through these next two weeks and then I can concentrate on baby things! :) What a great deal you found, I need to look into getting a bumbo. I hear they're great!