Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas TREE!!!!


This is our very first christmas tree we have had as a married family. We have always traveled to either my parents or Craig's and were never home the last few weeks of december... and didn't bother with a tree until now. Craig's mom got us this tree a few years ago (she got for cheap after christmas sale) and it's been in storage. So I busted it out a little early this year in excitment :) We also had a box of Craig's old ornaments his mom saved of his growing up so we were finally able to put those up. My mom had giving me this tree skirt and all the little village people decor a few years ago as well.


yes I have wrapped all my christmas gifts and put them under the tree already....did you not just read that I mentioned this was my FIRST tree!!!!





No comments: