Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas EVE!!!!

Christmas is finally here!!!!! Kaydence knew she was going to open one gift today and asked if it was time about every 10 minutes. I figured she would be setting herself up for disappointment when she realized they were only pj's. Soren's reaction when he opened it up was...hey I already got these!!! (he was with me when I bought them a few weeks ago) Kaydence was more concerned that they were pants rather than a gown. She has been asking for "winter pj's" for quite some time and when I told her thats what these were she said "but they will make me too hot hot hot" They quickly warmed up to them and loved them. We had a crazy photoshoot because they had just had some sugar cookies and mixed with bedtime equals crazy energy!!! They couldn't stop giggling and running around and goofing off. BUT THEY SURE ARE CUTE!!!!!


After we opened up our eve gifts... (craig got a robe and I got slippers) Craig read the kids some christmas stories. They looked so cute all cuddled up on our very comfy sofa. We all could have slept there :) It was a very nice evening untill it was time to go to bed and I caught the kids rushing up the stairs with stashed sugar cookies in their brand new pj's...ugg! good thing I caught them on the first few steps or they would have made a terrible mess in their rooms....but now the mess stayed in the kitchen and on their sleeves. oh well that's our life :) They just don't look the same when clean, I don't recognize them :)


2 comments:

Mandy said...

your little monsters are too cute!! i love the photo shoot. merry christmas!

White Family said...

So VERY cute!