Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Presents

so here is what I got for christmas this year.

My mother -in- law got me these cute little end tables for my living room. I needed a table to put my lamp on..it's been just sitting on the ground for the last 4 months.


Craig surprised me with this camera. I think he is tired of me never bring my "big" camera places so he got me this little point and shoot I can just keep in my purse.

Craig also surprised me with these sunglasses.

I've been wanting to get the magic bullet blender for a while but they have always just been a little to much money, but this one was on sale for 20$ this christmas so I decided to get it. I love it and have made shakes 3 days straight now. So easy and convenient and apparently this thing makes salsa and chops stuff too.

I bought myself these cute shoes that just happened to be on the clearance rack at macy's one day and couldn't resist. My mother in law doesn't believe that a pointy toe helps slim you down but just looking at the picture the shoe looks so long and thin when really my very wide foot fits in it.

I bought myself this wallet. I have been needing one for some time now. :)

Since I have so many siblings we have been drawing names for the last few years and just buying one big gift instead of trying to come up with 20 separate gifts. My brother Felipe got me this year and got me this rocking/glider chair.

I got this Willow Tree "rose in my garden" statue set from my mom. The top is obviously kaydence and then Soren and then the bottom is the little boy who hasn't come yet.

1 comment:

White Family said...

LUCKY girl!!! You must have been a GOOD girl:)