Thursday, October 28, 2010

is no longer in the 200 club

Mentioning a women's weight is a top no no!!!! But I've been in the 200 lb club since getting pregnant with Soren who is 5 years old now so getting under and out is a big accomplishment and deemed note worthy to mention on a blog of ones noteworthy doings. right?? It's embarrassing but hey when your nearly 6 ft tall it doesn't take much to get above it. The 2 on the scale has haunted me for more than 5 years and I finally kicked it to the curb :) I still have a ways to go and it's coming off slowly but hey It's coming off.

3 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations! When I was pregnant with Breck, and saw I was 3 small pounds from 200, I couldn't believe it, but you're right, us tall girls have an excuse!!!

Mandy said...

yay! are you still doing the Zumba classes?

Heidi said...

way to go!!! it's moments like this that make working out really worth it, right? :)