Friday, October 1, 2010

ivan's high chair




I've been researching high chairs for months now without any luck. There are millions off them and I couldn't decide. They all started looking the same and all had half good reviews and half bad reviews and I was at a loss. We were doing just fine with his blue chair and bumbo for feeding time so I wasn't really in any hurry. I didn't know if I just wanted a space saver or a big one with toys on the tray or a simple one that was easy to clean. I found this one on craigslist (brand new still in box) and decided to splurge. It looked really really easy to clean. It grows with the child till age 12. it has a bumper bar that can be replaced with a feeding tray and has a seat reducer booster and 5 point harness that can all be removed and wiped down. The seat, feeding tray and foot rest all can go up and down the seat for ideal height and comfort. It's made from this really nice teflon nylon stuff so it wipes down easy and looks very stylish. It's called a Mutsy Easy grow high chair and they retail for $200-250 (of corse I didn't even pay half that since i'm a ruthless craigslist negotiator). I like that he can sit right up at the table and be with the family for dinner :)

No comments: