Friday, October 8, 2010

kids "school" pictures

It's that time of year again when all the schools are taking their school photos. Im not actually sure if Soren's class was actually going to take them since he just goes to preschool but Kaydence already did. I hate having to buy them when you haven't even seen the photo yet. Why would I want 50 prints if she has ketchup on her face??? (like last year) So I took them myself. Set up the lights in the garage and took them this morning since they both were out of school today. What's funny is they both are wearing pajama bottoms :) I can't beleive how big these two are getting.

Kaydence is 6 years old and in the 1st grade



Soren is 5 years old and in Preschool.....should be in kindergarten, but no... missed the idaho deadline by 4 days (even though he was a week overdue :( grr )

No comments: