Friday, April 11, 2008

EXCUSE ME!!!


Ok so I made this little book for kaydence to draw in and she came to me and said..look I drew a princess.  I was like "very beautiful kaydence"  She said its me and I got a hair cut.  She went back to drawing....then came back to me and showed me what she had done.....she had written POP and explained to me that P_O_P spelled POP! and the balloons had popped.  I was like......EXCUSE ME!!!!! since when did you know how to spell anything...OH MY GOSH!!!! you have no idea how excited I got.  I didn't know my little girl could spell anything.  She only knows the first three letters in her name, before she needs help remembering the others.  This might not be so exciting for you but I was really impressed.

1 comment:

Lindz_e said...

That is amazing! You are growing up so fast Kaydence!