Friday, April 4, 2008

FUN TO COME!!!!


I am so excited I've got to announce even before it happens.  I can't stop thinking about this upcoming trip we are having to celebrate my 25th birthday (*shout out) , our 5th year wedding anniversary (*shout out) and another year done with law school and the beginning of SUMMER VAYKAY!!!!  We are getting our government stimulation package money and are doing our part to stimulate the economy.  (SHOUT OUT)  
First my friend Alise Wrigley and I are going to go up to Spokane and have some girly fun.  We are going to go white water rafting, go to the RiverFront Park, Spend a whole afternoon getting pampered at a very nice day spa as well as going to a broadway musical.  Our husbands and kids are then coming up to go to Silver Wood Theme Park up just above Coeur d' Alene Idaho.  Then we are going to take a nice mother's day brunch on the coeur d' alene resorts boat cruise.  It's going to be so awesome and fantastic...did I mention I am so excited.


Silver Wood Theme Park

Whitewater Rafting- Pangaea River Rafting

  
Zi Spa & Salon

The Coeur d' Alene Resort Boat Cruise

RiverFront Park Sky Ride

2 comments:

Lindz_e said...

Looks like so much fun!

Natalie said...

WOW! Sounds like it will be quite the excursion! It's always fun to have something like that to look forward to.