Saturday, April 12, 2008

SHOOTING !!!!


Today we got a babysitter while the kids were napping and went shooting.  I have now been a total of 3 times and still haven't hit anything moving...but its a long time before I think I am ready for that.  I am pretty good at hitting the bulzeye but I think hitting something moving is not going to be so easy.  It so much fun and I really enjoy this new hobby.  Here we are pictured with our AR-15 but we shot our .22 and sig 229 pistol.  I am still trying to get the hang of what all those numbers mean but I am getting the hang of it...well at least the ones we and our friends have . :)

3 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Wow! That sounds fun! I'd like to learn how to shoot one of these days!

Jill W said...

Wow, Katy! You look HOT! You're going to make all of our husbands jealous that Craig has a wife who knows how to hold a gun! :-)

Camile said...

Looks...dangerous!! :-) I loved the post about Kaydence spelling "pop" - I am totally impressed also, that is so smart. And her picture of a person is awesome (you should see Carly's version of a person...maybe I'll post one).