Friday, April 25, 2008

Guess who's a red head???



my sister Shannon  dyed my hair Red over the weekend and after waiting a few days for the purple in it to fade and also dyeing it again a strawberry blond in hopes it would also help lighten the purple... I have braved enough to take photos.  What do you think???...I think unless it fades to a nasty crazy pink color it will stay like this till my brown hair grows completely out because over the last 2 months I think I've died and bleached it like 5 times, and if I try it again it might start falling out.  And thats defiantly not the look I am going for.  

1 comment:

missykroll said...

You are such a hoot Katy! I about fell out of my chair when I saw a blonde picture of you, I didn't recognize you. But hey, you could pull off the Monroe look! I haven't had the guts to do something extreme to my hair besides hacking it off after giving birth. So, I look pretty much the same. You go girl, guns n all!