Monday, September 1, 2008

TV

So we have been without TV for like 3 weeks and for the most part its been alright due to getting video's and kid cartoons from the library but I don't think I could have lasted much longer.  I'm such a wuse!  Way to addicted to TV.  Hopefully I can still keep the house clean!  I was doing great without any TV, but I have some projects and the 3rd and 4th twilight books to read and usually when I have something to do the house takes a back seat!!!!

Also my little baby soren turns 3 on friday and its making me sad to see him so grown up, and Craig doesn't seem to think we need another any time soon.  

1 comment:

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

We went without TV for like 4 days and I went crazy, I don;t know how people do it. Also, about another baby? If you start right now, soren will be almost 4 when the next one is born, I think it's time. Of course, this is coming from the #1 baby maker you know!!! But really if you want more why not now when you are still young? Then the kids can be friends still. That's how I feel.