Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Larry "Craig" Atkinson

1. Where did you meet? We met my first semester of College...His first back from his mission.  We were in the same ward.  He was assigned as my apartment's home teacher.  His roomates and Mine were all best friends.  We both were involved (long distant) at the time and became best friends....and then rebounds....and then the rest is history

2. How long did you date before you were married? Lets see we met around august of 2001....became inseparable around october. broke up about 20 times in the next year and were engaged I think around November 2002 and married in May 2003.  Pretty long engagement in Mormon standard time...yes we did have friends meet, get engaged, married and pregnant in the time we were engaged.

3. How long have you been married? We have been married 5 years and some change.  

4. What does he do that surprises you? He lets me pop his toes whenever I want...He hates it but lets me because he loves me.  And his toes will pop everytime...its wonderful...5 mintes later I can go back and they all pop again.


5. What is your favorite feature of his? I like his curly hair....when he keeps it cut around the sides and back.  it gets a little froie if it gets too long...also I like his metabolism.  Im attracted to really skinny guys for some reason.  Maybe because my kids might have a chance at getting high metabolism because they aint getting it from my side of the family.    also I am pretty sure his family is his best feature...I love them.  

6. What is your favorite quality of his? I love how he gets involved with things I like.  Also he is really smart and a people person...something I lack...ALOT....he tends to be the natural leader of his pack but isn't drawn to that power or even know he has it.  He also is truly 100% inlove and devoted to the LDS gospel.  ANd not the blind faith devotion...he doesn't follow all the letters of the law...to the point of Prude Conceded annoyance.  but truly lives this gospel...he doesn't ask what Jesus would do...he just lives and in most all cases it just happens to be what Jesus would do.   

7. Does he have a Nickname for you? No...

8. What is his favorite color? Blue

9. What is his Favorite food? I would say any kind of fruit.

10. What is his favorite sport? any non conventional game.  Shooting (Guns), Snowboarding, wakeboarding, paintballing, pole-vaulting. 

11. When and where was your first kiss? My apartment (La Jolla) in Rexburg Idaho......and it was a good kiss.  We hugged and were saying good bye and boy was it the longest hug ever.  Our heads just slowly moved towards each other...and then our lips slowly moved towards each other and about 20  minutes later we kissed.  and about 8 hours later we stopped :)  and the next morning had to buy ice cream for my roommates because apparently thats the rule.

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? pretty much all we ever get to go together is watch out Tivo'ed shows.  But we enjoy taking to each other about politics and doctrine and we also like to go out to eat together or to an occasional movie.

13. Do you have any Children? We have a 4 year old daughter named kaydence and a 3 year old son named Soren.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can sing and play the guitar pretty well.  He can take apart, fix, and put back together any electronic device.  he has the uncanny ability to convince people to buy things when they really shouldn't.  Not like a schemy lying car salesmen...he just researches things out and finds the best deals and nags you till you realize that you can't image a world with you not owning that particular item.  

15. How old is he? 28

16. Who said I love you first? again with this questions that has and will haunt me till I die.  I can't remember we just always knew we did.  our relationship was never convential.  He was my best friend.  **I guess he got me with his hidden talent from the previous question.  I was convinced I couldn't image a world without him** oh craig you are in big trouble because I just put 2 and 2 together......  :)  you are a schemy little man!

17. What is his favorite type of music? Country and/or 80's rock bands like Journey and Boston and VanHalen.

18. What do you admire most about him? that he can be trusted.  I trust him more than I have ever trusted anyone.  I trust him with my secrets...with my heart...

19. Do you think he will read this? Yep

No comments: