Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So it was pretty much 50/50 with people thinking he was Peter Pan vs. Robin Hood...but I didn't mind either.  He was adorable.  The kids and I (katy) went to the smaller mall around 5ish and did the rounds and at 6 met up with Craig at the bigger mall.  This one was crazy....tons of people it was like a big line that went up and down the mall.  We got lots of coupons for the mall so we will be using those in the next few weeks.  I guess we are getting an ice skating rink in the mall and its grand opening is tomorrow and we got a free day coupon for them.  The kids had a blast and can't wait to start eating their candy.  We went to our ward party at 7 and had donuts.  They had hot cider and hot chocolate and a member gave a cup to Soren and he burned his mouth because he didn't realize it was so hot...so he was pretty upset the rest of the night and Kaydence ended the evening getting paint all over her outfit so you can say I was not happy at the end of the day either.. but the kids are in bed now and I can finally relax.  










5 comments:

Jill W said...

Their costumes are both adorable! Sounds like a (mostly) fun time!

Patti said...

Your kids are getting so big! I love the ballerina costume. I made a tutu for Lila the same way...so easy!

Emily said...

Great costumes, Katy! I'm impressed you made that tutu. :)

I started a blog (though it's not really about me) at cookreadlove.blogspot.com if you get bored.

Emily said...

Sorry-- that cookreadlove comment was from me (Emily). Hope that didn't weird you out. I late realized you'd have no idea who I was!

Karla said...

Cute costumes!!! Sounds like a busy day!!