Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kaydence Hair Cut.

Here is Kaydence hair cut.  They just trimmed up her bangs and gave her more to cover up the short hair she cut underneath.  It's not absolutely horrible and could have been worse..she didn't cut the sides much and with the hair hanging down and being curly anyway it blends well and covers up most of it.  When she was in the seat getting it cut, you could just see the joy and happiness consume her and re-enter her body as she realized that it was getting fixed and she didn't look "ugly" anymore.  Thats what she says about the before pictures of herself..."my ugly pictures where I look like a boy."  ...the good news is they only charged me for a bang trim of 6$...I was thinking we were in for a 30-50$ hair cut fee.  



and one of Soren because again he is just tooooo cute.  He was posing it up at mommy and me this wednesday.







1 comment:

Erika and Jason said...

I can't believe that she cut her hair. It does look much better now. Oh and I was thinking all of the pictures Jason took would have to be fixed but those two pictures I didn't. I hope you enjoyed them.