Saturday, January 10, 2009

MY SIBLINGS....continued...and continued....there's a lot of them.

This Christmas we were able to get everyone in my very large family together.  I of course have the job of updating everyone's family photos.  Here are all the adults who are now married.  You may be wondering how many are there...well there are 14 of us. 

^My oldest brother Justin and his wife Wendy.^

^My Sister Tammie and Her husband Jesse with their little Girl Serenity...she also is pregnant with her second.^

^My brother Tyler and his wife Helen and their 3 kids; Jordyn, Taylor and  baby Ethyn.^


^My sister Holly and her Husband Chris with their little girl Madalyn.^

3 comments:

Camile said...

So, I think I remember you telling me that Kaydence is the oldest grandchild, right? And where do you fit in the family?

You can TOTALLY see the family resemblance between you and your brothers and sisters!

Erika and Jason said...

I love your pictures. They are so beautiful.

Craig Atkinson said...

I am the 5th child. out of all married couples my younger sister holly is the only younger than me. I think I put them in order by age. I would be after tyler and before holly. TYLER is a year and a half older than me...tammie is 6 years older and justin is 8 years older. Holly is 5 years younger. The only brother older...thats not married died when he was 2...my brother branden.

kaydence was the first grandkid, I was the second to get married.. but every year since we get at least 2 new grandkids...I think there are 7-8 now. but only 2 boys so far.