Monday, January 26, 2009

High School Tag

1. What year did you graduate?2001  

2. Did you date someone from high school? nope.  in fact my first kiss was about 2 weeks before I graduated...I barely snuck it in...but that summer following. . . . :)

3. What kind of car did you drive? Most of the time I drove the Family Van...I know very exciting.  But I did get to drive the 64 mustang one year...it was my older brothers than my  next older brothers...it never was MINE but I did drive it when my brother was on his mission.  

4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? you would think after 8 years I would be over those things but its still to soon to talk about it. :p

5. Were you a party animal? hahahaha yeah right.  I did go to one party.  everyone was drinking and waking up with people they didn't think they went to bed with.  not my kind of scene.

6. Were you considered a flirt? if...when soneone (anyone) looks at you, you look down..is considered flirting then yes.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? no


8.Were you a nerd? no

9. Where you on any varsity teams? yep. I played volleyball, basketball and track all 4 years.  volleyball senior year I was MVP and made all -league as well and I went to state for pole vaulting.

10.Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope but I did get saturday school once for too many tarties.  I know a wild child!

11. Can you still sing the fight song? No! not then nor now


12. Who were your favorite teachers? kirkman and boyles

13. What classes do you wish you would have taken?photography.  I transfered schools my junior year and missed the deadline and then also again when I transfered back my senior year.  lame!

14.What was your school's full name? Colusa High School and junior year I went to Clear Lake High School 

15. School mascot?Redskins (not politically correct so they are currently the redhawks) another lame thing about my  high school.  and clear lake were the cardinals

16. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I think the homecoming dance was just a regular dance after the game..nothing fancy or something you invited a date too...but the two "big" dances were the winter formal and prom and I went to both my senior year with Michael Lindquist.  He was a guy in my Ward ( who actually I think looks just like craig now..beard and all)
17. Where did you go on "Senior Skip Day"? I don't think I did that, don't recall knowing about one anyway...but I am still bitter I didn't get to go to the senior trip either..I had a track state meet that same day.


18. Were you in any clubs?nope...went to a few FBLA meetings but never did any competitions or anything.



19.Who was your prom date?Michael Lindquist


20.What do you remember most about graduation? just sitting there for hours


21. What advice would you give yourself? Make just a few Great friends and it wont matter if  you are popular to anyone else.  And with those few great friends...live it up!!!!  Your only young and carefree for those few short year. (where your old enough to be responsible and yet still young enough to not be responsible)




22. Are you planning on going to your reunions? not really


23. If you could go back and do it again would you? No way


(This is Michael...what do you think?? Anyone else see a resemblance)   





2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, I can see a little bit of a resemblence. I guess you knew what you wanted? ;)

Camile said...

I love your sense of humor. (The question about being a flirt...ha ha!)

You are quite the athlete...way to go MVP! I'm not surprised.

Yes, I can totally see the resemblance between that guy and Craig - crazy!