Saturday, February 28, 2009

DIPLOMA


On a greater note...We received Craig's Diploma in the mail...its HUGE.  I wasn't expecting an 11x14 size, but that makes sence....

"They" wanted 120$ to frame it for us and since I deal with framing  I thought I could do much better than that myself.  

I picked up two mattes and can't quit decide which I want.  My mother in law liked the look of a black matte...said it seemed more professional and suited for this type of document (according to the samples "THEY" provided)  I was thinking black with the gold inner matte would be awesome since its Idaho's colors.  But when I put in the ivory/gold matte I just thought it looked amazing as it was I didn't need to try the black.  I don't want to open the black matte because then I can't return it :)  So if anyone has framed theirs with black and love it...let me know !!!!

No bar test is going to take this sucker away...yesterday I was thinking...this is what 10 years of schooling got us...please.....people on death row at least get a steak and lobster dinner and all we get for 10 years!!!!!!! of slaving away in school is a piece of paper.

So I got craig the IPOD TOUCH....Can I tell you what a happy boy I have on my hands.  When he is searching the Aps store he is in heaven.  Best purchase to date I think.  He has been wanting one for a year now and for the last 6 months I told him after the bar!!!! so it was that time to deliver and boy is it nice.   

Everyone always says sliced bread is the greatest invention and He said he would rather cut his own bread that give up the IPOD invention..... Im certainly glad we don't have to make that decision because if its any indication on how I would deal with cutting bread by the way I cut bagels...that would not work for me

No comments: