Friday, February 20, 2009

Play day at the Trains


Yesterday we went to the Emmett park because it has been such nice days outside the past few days.  I brought my camera to take some pictures for the Phobloggraphy assignment this week (a photo blog some friends from moscow put together.  We stopped by these downtown trains on the way home.  









Each day Soren is getting closer and closer to Kaydence in height and I think they're starting to look like they could be twins.  I always wanted a boy and girl set of twins growing up.  They were going to be named Nick and Anne :)  I also was going to be a doctor like my dad at this point in my life, which never REALLY become a true aspiration of mine in the first place, but non the less it didn't happen, but at least I can pretend Soren and Kaydence are my twins :) 

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures and I loved all the pictures of Kaydence when she was little. Isn't it crazy to look back and you can see the same little girl in her even at 2 months!! I would love to check out the other blog if I can. You took some great pictures. I am definitely amateur compared to you, but I just love to take pictures.