Saturday, February 14, 2009

On what planet do I have a 5 year old!!!!!



Well its finally here.  Kaydence has been waiting for this day for months and weeks.  She has been making invitations (her favorite thing to do) since the day after her last birthday.  I'm thinking this one has got to be good because she will probably remember her birthdays from now on...I mean what if this is her first memory when she is older and she looks back and it was boring.   "Soren's not so fun birthday"as she likes to now refer to Soren's last birthday.  Since we just moved here a month or so ago, we didn't really have many little friends made yet.  But the great thing about living close to family...lots of cousins!!!! So we invited 4 little girl cousins around her age, along with their families to Chucky Cheese.  

I remember I went to a cousins birthday party at chucky cheese when she was 5 and its one that I really remember growing up....(I was more like 14 at the time :) but it was way fun none the less as I remember :) ) So hopefully we can make it out alive today and with fond memories as well. 

a look back at Kaydence over the years.....when did she grow up????? She is just going to continue to leave childhood behind and grow more and more into young womanhood.  And I am really not sure if I am capable of raising a teenager......a teenage girl.....a teenage kaydence!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope these next few precious years I have left with my "little" kaydence will always be dear in my heart and I hope I can steer her "EVIL WAYS" into righteousness, and great attributes for the better :)

^ about 2 months ^


^ At around 4 months old ^

^ At around 5 months old ^

^ around 10 months old ^
  
^ about 16 months ^

^ at about 18 months old...Soren is a week old ^

^ about 24 months ^
 
^ age 2 ^
^ age 3 ^

^ age 4^

**stay tuned for her birthday pictures from Chucky Cheese***

1 comment:

Camile said...

Time flies!!!

I love the pictures of her. My absolute favorite is the 2nd to last one (3 yr.) - the close up. She has such gorgeous hair and is so photogenic (and a very talented photographer Mommy)!