Friday, September 12, 2008

Kaydence is crack up!!!!

Kaydence is such a crack up.  Whenever this Sit and be Fit show comes on that I think is for old women who can't really get up and exercise comes on she gets so excited...MOM!!!! its the exercise show.  She did the same thing a year ago and we haven't add a satellite since then so haven't had this show but its pretty funny that she enjoys watching and doing this and even remembered it from last year.  She has a very serious face and does every move very perfectly.      






2 comments:

Jill W said...

That is so cute! At least she's going to be fit as an old person!

Nicole said...

That is hilarious! She is quite the character. Nice blog countdown- you definitely got me. By the way, I found the owner of that money. It was that lady, Melody, I think. She was pretty excited when I told her I found it. Thanks for the info.