Friday, September 19, 2008

TWILIGHT vs. SEX AND THE CITY

So I was in the kitchen just now cleaning up thinking about Twilight....no big surprise since that seems to be the only think on my mind lately...everything reminds me of it in way or another...every song on the radio seems to be between a torn person and two lovers.  anyway!!!! So I got a kick out of the fact that my two favorite things...once the twilight movie comes out would be TWILIGHT the movie and SEX AND THE CITY the movie.....how polar opposite could two favorite movies be. ???  (I know I am sinner for watch sex and the city) but I can't help it.  Im addicted...I justify it by saying I didn't start watching it till it was on TBS and they edit out most of the "bad" stuff.  

anyway the reason for the post......I was laughing because of the two differences in the movies that I began to see their similarities.  Carrie is in love with "mr. Big" who is like "edward" and he doesn't seem to want to commit with her and brakes her heart all the time.  So she is dating others but still has him in her heart....along comes Aiden.  or "Jacob".  She falls for him and he is so sweet and perfect to her.  But of course can't commit to him fully because of "HER EDWARD" ....seriously are all first REAL loves always stuck in your head for comparison....and muddy the waters for any good relationship afterwards.  Good think I came to my senses and agreed to marry "my jacob" (CRAIG) or I would have been miserable!!!!!!!  

  *****I love you craig and you are my dearest best friend....how lucky can you get to marry your best friend.  (NOT TO anyone...if you have a best best friend who is of the opposite sex and can at all be attracted to that person...go for it. )  

but sorry Aiden, carrie did end up with Mr. BIG in the end. and of course anyone who read the book knows what happened with BELLA.

I am and always will be on TEAM JACOB.

No comments: