Thursday, September 11, 2008

READ TWILIGHT SAGA *check*

Last night I finished the remaining 30 pages I had left of the fourth book in the Twilight sage.  I don't know why some people didn't like it but I sure did.  I loved all 4 books, some say the second book was their least favorite but it was one of my favorites due to the fact that I got to remember and see my husband and my life in the book.  He was "my jacob" who brought me back to life and I thank him for that.  anyway!!!!! love love love this series and the lives of these characters and am really jealous of bella!!!  AND can't wait for the movie in december.

I read the first book in book club last year (my book choose actually) and didn't get around to reading the last 3 till this month.  Yes I read all 3 remaining books in a 3-4 week period.  Tell me how I managed that raising two kids, I can't remember its all a blur and my eyes are strained and I have a headache from reading but I did it, and couldn't get enough. 

ANYONE who hasn't read these books I highly recommend them.

No comments: