Monday, September 15, 2008

Twilight release date moved up!!!!

just 5 minutes ago I just couldn't wait till dec 12 to see the new twilight movie...I just didn't know how I was going to make it that long.  I have been on you tube and stephanie meyer website and also the twilightthemovie website and just can't get enough of the trailors.  I was driving myself crazy, building up the hype of this movie when all of a sudden I am reading the best news in the world..........

apparently the harry potter movie that was scheduled for this thanksgiving was pushed back to sometime next year, leaving an opening for thanksgiving weekend......guess who filled it...thats right.  Twilight is now scheduled to air on NOVEMBER 21s.  I am so excited.  



IM SORRY THAT SMILE AT THE END EDWARD GIVES BEFORE 
PICKING HER UP AND JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW...ALMOST MAKES ME 
WANT TO BE ON TEAM EDWARD...ALMOST!

4 comments:

Laura H. said...

I am so happy to find a fellow Twilight junkie! I'm sure there are lots of us, but it's still nice to have someone not think you're crazy. :) Oh, if you have a copy of Twilight I need to borrow it - I'm feeling the need to read it again. Yep, I'm a nerd, but that's ok. :)

Laura H. (from the ward)

Lindz_e said...

can't wait! =) Lets have a girls night out!

Anonymous said...

Hey katy! I was surprised to see your comment on my blog. I haven't seen or heard from you for a while. I do love your blog tough, its very cute and great pictures. And about the twilight clips on my blog, I was aware of that. I don't have a whole lot of control of which movies they play. They just are about twilight and sometimes other movies that are coming out. Good to hear from you, glad you like twilight.

Jill W said...

What the crap - I just saw the twins thing on the side. Are you really having twins? Or are you joking? It seems like something you would do - put the little icon on your blog just to see how many comments you get about it. But if you're really prego with twins, congratulations!! And I'm very excited about the movie, too, although I'm sure Hollywood couldn't do anything like my imagination did when I read the books!